To enter a Distribution of Cash from an investment fund in which you've invested:
- Add a new transaction.
- Select the Fund from the drop down list for Company / Fund. Note that Funds are listed alphabetically after all the Companies.
- Select Distribution of Cash from the Transaction Type drop-down menu.
- Enter the Date the transaction occurred or best estimate.
- Enter the Amount Distributed.
- Check the Exit Transaction box if this is the final distribution from the fund.
- Enter a Memo with any important notes related to the Transaction.
- Save your entry.
Note that you must add an Investment Fund to your account before you can add any associated transactions.