To enter a Distribution of Stock from an investment fund in which you've invested:
- Add a new transaction.
- Select the Fund from the drop down list for Company / Fund. Note that Funds are listed alphabetically after all the Companies.
- Select Distribution of Stock from the Transaction Type drop-down menu.
- Enter the Date the transaction occurred or best estimate.
- Enter the number of Shares distributed.
- Enter the Share Price of the shares distributed.
- From the New Round dropdown list, select the name of the company and round of stock distributed. Note that you must first add the company and round to your account.
- Check the Exit Transaction box if this is the final distribution from the fund.
- Enter a Memo with any important notes related to the Transaction.
- Save your entry.
Note that you must add an Investment Fund to your account before you can add any associated transactions. And you must add the company and round of stock which you are to receive prior to entering a distribution of stock transaction.