To track investments under multiple entities (e.g IRA, LLC, Revocable Trust, etc.) you can add investment accounts. Follow these instructions according to your account level.
- Go to Account Management.
- Under the section for Investment Accounts, click the button to "Add Investment Account".
- Enter the account name, such as "John Smith IRA" or "John Smith Revocable Trust".
- Select the check box if you'd like to have this account become the default account for future transactions.
- Click "Save".
Enterprise Portal Account Holders
- To add investment accounts to your overall group account (such as for the name of a fund, SPV or cohort), follow the above instructions. Note that only the primary account holder can add group level investment accounts.
- To add investment accounts for the individual investors of your group, see How do I add an investment account for an investor in my Enterprise account?
Interested in tracking investments across multiple entities? Click here for more information or to upgrade your account.