Yes! Deleting a stored document in Seraf is simple.
- Go to the Documents section.
- Using the search fields, find the file you'd like to delete from your account.
- Select the pencil icon next to the document name.
- Click the Delete button at the bottom of the form.
- Verify that you'd like to Delete the entire record.
Note that you can also edit a Document, should you prefer to modify the entries on the page or upload a new document.
Note that individual account holders not affiliated with an enterprise group on Seraf will have their documents saved in a section labeled Documents & Reports.