Seraf enables Enterprise account holders to track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for their entire portfolio as well as company-specific KPIs for each company in their portfolio. Each time you add a company or edit a company record, you can add the Key Performance Indicators that you’d like to track for that particular company. Once added, you can enter the values for each indicator to monitor performance over time. Note that if you choose to track portfolio-wide performance, you should first enter portfolio-wide KPIs for the indicators you track across all your companies, and then enter any additional company-specific indicators relevant to the particular company. Portfolio-wide KPI values for all companies will be totaled automatically to show portfolio-wide impact across those indicators, whereas company-specific KPI values do not factor into the portfolio-wide results.
To add company-specific KPI fields:
- Add a company or edit a company record.
- Go to the section for Key Performance Indicators at the bottom of the page.
- Click the button to Add Key Performance Indicator.
- Select the Indicator from the drop down list of Employees, Expenses, Net Income, Revenue or add your own custom indicator by selecting New Category.
- Select the Indicator Format (Currency, Number, Percentage, Text) relevant to the selected indicator (i.e. Currency for Revenue, Number for Employees).
- Save your record.
Note that each custom indicator created will be added to your list of indicators, available to use across all companies in your portfolio.
Learn how to add portfolio-wide KPIs.
Learn how to add KPI values.
Learn how to view your KPIs.
Learn how to add an Update.
Learn what is automatically included in an Update report.
Learn how to edit custom KPIs.
Note that KPIs and Updates are only available to Enterprise accounts and their members.