Seraf enables Deal Flow account holders to easily manage their pipeline of deals as they progress from stage to stage by providing key details consolidated into one easy view for each stage of their deal flow process.
To manage your pipeline:
- Go to Deal Flow/Pipeline to see your pipeline of prospect companies.
- Click a company name to see the details recorded as well as the application itself (if one was submitted).
- View the icons and the hover text by each prospect to access information such as the summary, deal team, next action, and the two most recent notes recorded. You can also see for how long a prospect has been in its current pipeline stage.
- Use the filters to search for specific criteria.
- Click the tabs at the top to see the prospects broken down by deal flow stage.
- Check the box next to a prospect to move it to a different stage by clicking the Change Deal Flow Stage button at the bottom of the page.
You can also see a summary of your pipeline on your Deal Flow Dashboard for immediate insights. Hover your cursor over figures for additional information or click through the links to get more information.